Selected talks of the last few years:
- “Kernel-based Optimal Resource Allocation for Wireless Indiustrial Networks”
University of Toronto, Canada, September 2017.
- “Design and Evaluation of the Ultra-Reliable Low-Latency Wireless Protocol EchoRing”
UC Berkeley, USA, September 2017.
- “On the Value of the Position Information in CRAN-based 5G Systems”
IEEE ISWCS, Bologna, Italy, August 2017.
- “Critical Machine-to-Machine Communications: Performance Models vs. Reality”
Workshop on Network Calculus, Germany, April 2016.
- “Research and Application Trends in Machine-to-Machine Communications”
Embedded Conference Stockholm 2015, Sweden, November 2015.
Wireless Congress 2015, Germany, November 2015.
- “Queuing Analysis of Wireless Systems: A Waste of Time?”
Dagstuhl Seminar “Network Calculus”, Germany, March 2015.
- “In VANETs We Trust? On the Impact of Jamming on Dependable Communications”
NTU Singapore VANET Symposium, Singapore, November 2014.
- “EchoRing – Ultra-Reliable Wireless Networking for Hard Real-Time Applications”
TU Berlin, Germany, June 2014.
ETH Zurich, Switzerland, April 2014.
Rice University, USA, January 2014.
- “Effective Capacity of Cellular Networks”
Workshop on Network Calculus, Germany, March 2014.
- “Machine-to-Machine Communications meets Opportunistic Networking: Friends or Foes?”
Symposium on Autonomic and Opportunistic Networks, Spain, June 2013.
- “Deterministic Wireless?”
Fourth Nordic Workshop on System and Network Optimization for Wireless Systems, Finland, April 2013.